News & Events
Welcome to the Southern Lakes Homeowners Association
Next Board Meeting: Click here to view the 2017 schedule
Current Improvements & News:
Reminders and News:
- Street lights are maintained by Dakota Electric for our neighborhood. To report a malfunctioning street light, call Dakota Electric at 651-463-6287 or 651-463-6288 and give them either the street address nearest the light or the number midway up the light post and the specific problem with the light.
- Grass Clippings - Please clean up grass clippings in the street after mowing.
- Boats/Trailers - Please remember that boats, trailers, campers, etc., are not to be stored outside your garage. (Refer to Article 7.8, SLA Covenants).
- Mailboxes - Please do not put any papers in USPS mailboxes. Use the box under the mailbox for any news information you want to share with your neighbors.
- Speed - Please slow down and watch for playing children when driving in the neighborhood.
- Pet Clean Up - As a reminder, please clean up after your pets when walking them.
- No Dumping - Dirt, grass, or dead brush may not be dumped into the conservation easement. (Refer to Article 8.4, SLA Covenants)
We encourage families and children to enjoy the Southern Lakes Park, which provides a large play area, safe from traffic concerns that can occur when children play on the street. Please be respectful of private property.
About this site and the Association >
Please send questions, comments, or suggestions regarding the website to our Webmaster at: email@example.com.
Thank you... and see you around the neighborhood!